Friday 2 October 2015

Premiere Pro - Initial Attempt

As the time to start mapping out my potential ideas for a music video is close, i decided to start teaching myself how to do simple edits on Premiere Pro. I am genuinely advanced with all sorts of editing programs as I make my own YouTube videos, as well as editing other sorts of videos in my spare time. However, the only programs I am familiar with is Sony Vegas Pro, PowerDirector, Movie Maker and iMovie. I plan on using Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects as the editing programmes for my music video. Although this quick video I edited is 3 seconds long, I know the basis of Premiere Pro and how to edit simple things. In addition, I am aware of how big the variety of editing effects are within Premiere Pro. This has made me confident in my editing ability and has enhanced my knowledge of Premiere Pro.


No comments:

Post a Comment