Thursday 15 October 2015

Brainstorm #2

As I was browsing through YouTube, I came across one of J Coles music videos that I had not seen before. The song itself is called 'G.O.M.D' - one of my favourite songs from his album. This enticed me to see the music video and I personally really liked it.






The music video has a strong narrative throughout which keeps the audience entertained and interested. The high quality footage also aesthetically pleases the eye with the use of good lighting and camera angles. 



The aspect of fire appeals to me, especially due to the fact that it makes the music artist look more dominant. Overall, this narrative style concept is extremely appealing and the music genre is thee sort of music I would want to create a music video for.

No comments:

Post a Comment