Saturday 5 December 2015

YouTube Rewind 2015

As an avid watcher of all things YouTube, I came across the 'YouTube Rewind' segment, as it is close to the new year. YouTube Rewind is a showcase of all the viral videos and music, merged into music video featuring very popular YouTubers. This was very interesting for me to watch and I became very inspired by it - a perfect reason why I should blog about it. 





The video inspired me in many ways, due to the style of filming, along with the fact that it was entertaining throughout the entire video. This was due to many reasons:

1) The different locations - this, in my opinion, kept me engaged and interested in the video.
2) The use of choreography - in some aspect, watching the YouTubers use choreographed movement was entertaining to watch because they all looked like they genuinely were enjoying themselves. 
3) Costumes - The variety in costumes show different stories which again, keep the audience entertained. 

There are many more aspects as to why this video is successful but I would like to try to brainstorm similar concepts - i.e. the cage idea. This appealed to me hugely, especially as the camera angles I could create would be effective to the eye.

Overall, I would like to use this video as a source of brainstorming my own ideas for my music video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment