Friday 19 June 2015

Introduction

Greetings examiner!


My name is Tasneem Ahmed and I am finally in Year 13! This is my A2 Media Blog, where all things A2 related will be posted. In this post I will be explaining the different elements within the A2 course in which I shall undertake such as: 
creating a Digi-Pack in order to promote a new artist, creating a musical lyric video and most importantly, creating a finalized music video in which I will be placed within a team. These are just a few tasks in which I shall undertake. Throughout my A2 Media journey, I will be posting regular blogs so that you can view the progression of my ideas overtime till it reaches a final point. 

I hope this year goes smoothly, without any major obstacles. Welcome to my A2 Media journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment